There are several tools available to Flash Samsung Smartphones. But the Odin3 download tool is the best tool for flashing Samsung devices that we recommend to Samsung Android users. Installing stock ROM or custom firmware using the Odin tool is quite simple on Samsung devices. You need to follow the exact below steps to flash your Samsung device:
1. Download and install the Samsung USB Driver of your Samsung device from that link.
2. Download the correct Stock firmware (Custom ROM) of your Samsung device and extract the downloaded zip folder (firmware files) on your computer.
3. Download the latest Odin3 tool from the link given above and extract the zip folder on your computer.
4: After extracting Odin tool, run it as administrator.
5. Boot your device into Download Mode. (To enter into download mode press “Power+Home+Volume down” or Power+Bixby+Volume down” buttons).
6. Now connect your device to the computer (make sure your device should be in download mode).
7. Once you have successfully connected your device to the Computer, then Odin flash tool will recognise your device automatically.
8. Next, check out how many files you found in your device firmware folder. Because Samsung file firmware comes in two types one file firmware and four files firmware.
9. If you found single file firmware, hit the AP/PDA tab and then select a tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder.
10. If you found four files firmware then select firmware files:
11. Next, untick the “Auto Reboot” under the options tab in the Odin flash Tool
12. Finally, click “Start” button to begin the flashing on your Samsung device.
This process will take some times, and your device may reboot a couple of times. You can see a progress bar that will be run in Odin screen. When the flashing process completes, you will get “Reset” or “Passed” message on Odin tool screen. That means your device now successfully Flashed using the Odin tool.