Odin 3.09: Download the Samsung Odin3 v3.09 Tool which allows you to perform multiple tasks on the Samsung mobile devices such as flashing stock firmware, rooting android, installing any custom ROM etc.
Here on this page, the tested version of the Odin flash tool is available for download Odin3 v3.09 which is officially released by the Samsung and scanned by the Antivirus Program.
What is Odin3 v3.09 Tool
Odin is a small application for Samsung mobile devices that helps you to fix Samsung Mobile’s software issues such as crashing of apps, failed system updates, hang on logo etc. Moreover, It can also get your device out of the bootloop.
Odin flash tool is developed by Samsung Inc that helps the user to flash stock firmware on their Samsung smartphone or tablet. You can also use it to upgrade or downgrade the firmware of your Samsung device.
Overall, the interface of this tool is user friendly to use.
Features of Samsung Odin3 v3.09 Tool
These are the most commonly used features of Samsung Odin Tool:
- Flash Stock Firmware
- Flash Custom Firmware
- Flash Recovery file
- Flash Root Package
Flash Stock Firmware ROM
By using the Samsung Odin3 v3.09 Tool, you’ll be able to Flash your Samsung Smartphone Stock Firmware and fix all the software issues. Like crashing of Android applications, failed Android update, stuck on Samsung logo, etc.
Flash Custom ROM
A custom ROM is a modified version of the Android Operating System which is managed and developed by a community of developers. If you want to customize and control your Samsung device according to you, then you can flash a custom ROM using the Odin tool.
Custom ROM is the best option for those users who want to prefer customization and control on their device.
By installing the custom ROM on your device, you can enjoy lots of additional and latest features on your Android phone. Such as getting Customization, better performance, get regular Updates and gain Root Access.
Flash Root Package
Rooting is a powerful way that gives users full administrator access to their Smartphones. You can root your Samsung device using the Odin flash tool and get full control over your devices.
Select correct Firmware for Samsung
Before starting the flashing process, you will need to find out the correct firmware for your device. Because using the wrong firmware version can brick your Samsung device. To prevent any soft brick issue before flashing your device (see step by step guide on how to find the correct firmware for your Samsung devices).
Download Odin 3.09 Tool
Use the direct link below to download the Samsung Odin tool on your computer.
|File Size||347.44 KB|
|How to Use||Follow Tutorial|
|Uploaded On||July 29, 2020|
How to use Samsung Odin 3.09 Tool
You need to follow the below steps to flash your Samsung device using Odin3 v3.09 Tool.
- Download and install the Samsung USB Driver of your Samsung device from that link.
- Download the correct Stock firmware (Custom ROM) of your Samsung device and extract the downloaded zip folder (firmware files) on your computer.
- Download the latest Odin3 tool from the link given above and extract the zip folder on your computer.
- After extracting the Odin Tool, run it as administrator.
- Boot your device into Download Mode. (To enter into download mode press “Power+Home+Volume down” or Power+Bixby+Volume down” buttons).Now connect your device to the computer (make sure your device should be in download mode).
- Once you have successfully connected your device to the computer, then the Odin flash tool will recognize your device automatically.
- Next, check out how many files you found in your device firmware folder. Because Samsung file firmware comes in two types one file firmware and four files firmware.
- If you found single file firmware, hit the AP/PDA tab and then select a tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder.
- If you found four files firmware then select firmware files:
- BL: Bootloader
- AP: Android partition
- CP: modern firmware
- CSC: Consumer software customization
- Next, untick the “Auto Reboot” under the options tab in the Odin flash Tool
- Finally, click “Start” button to begin the flashing on your Samsung device.
This process will take some time, and your device may reboot a couple of times. You can see a progress bar that will be run on the Odin screen. When the flashing process completes, you will get “Reset” or “Passed” message on the tool screen. That means your device now successfully Flashed.
Take a Backup: If you are going to flash your Samsung device using the Odin tool, then take a backup of your data and then proceed to avoid any data loss during the flashing process.
Samsung USB Drivers: If you are searching for a USB driver for your mobile device, then head over to the Download Samsung USB driver page. For all Samsung mobile devices.
How to use: If you want to know how to use Odin to flash Samsung devices, then follow How to flash any Samsung Smartphone or tablet.
Samsung Firmware: Samsung Firmware: If you are searching for Stock Firmware (flash files) for your Samsung mobile devices, then head over to the Samsung firmware page.
Find correct firmware: If you want to learn how to download correct Stock firmware for your Samsung device to avoid any soft brick issues during the flashing then head over to This Page.
I hope this guide will help you to flash stock ROM and to find the correct firmware for Samsung Android devices. If you have any questions about the Samsung flashing process or you have face any problem in Flashing your device, feel free to let us know via comment below.
We have reached the end of this article, and I hope all your doubts regarding the Samsung Odin3 v3.09 Tool are cleared. If there’s still a doubt left, feel free to comment.